Pakistani Actress

Hollywood Hottest Actress Pakistani Actresses Hottest: Biography of Saira Khan
Biography of Saira Khan
She was born in 15 May 1970 in Long Eaton , England.
Her parents emigrated from Azad Kashmir to England in 1965 hoping to build a better life.
While working at United Biscuits in 2002 she met the man who later converted to Islam and became her husband: Steve Hyde. "I knew instantly that Steve was the one," says Saira. "I had a mental tick list of what I wanted in a person. It was never about the looks although of course he is a handsome man. He was career-minded and I never wanted to be hanging around with a lazy slob. Keeping fit was a big part of his life, and mine, and he liked a hot curry. He ticked all my boxes." Her mother however was initially opposed to the union. "I never introduced Steve as a boyfriend," said Saira. "She was furious at first but she's come round. I was the first girl in my family to marry outside the culture."

In 2008 Saira gave birth to a baby boy, Zacariah. She had been diagnosed with endometritis, but was able to conceive her child naturally.

Saira Khan Hot
Saira Khan Hot
Saira Khan Hot
Saira Khan Hot
Saira Khan Hot
Saira Khan Hot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trafic Feedjit

Blog Archive